Friday, March 20, 2009

Start afresh

It had been a couple of months I had been trying very hard to loose those weights after stopping my gym workout. I know that I still do not put on my 101% best yet but i'm still trying. With so many temptations to dinners, invitation parties and events doesn't justify the reasons that I should be loosing weight. Well, the good thing about me is I am forever trying. I knew that I had done that, been there and going back to weight I wanted shouldn't be any problems.

Perseverance is the key. Determination and stubborness are the key on losing weight. I had actually started yesterday, to try to control my food intake and start to go to gym. I did an hour of workout, my effort rating is 35%. I know it's not the maximum but at least I have to start somewhere. Furthermore, with not working out for 6 months while pilling up at least 6kgs/13.2lbs, it is just not justifiable. I know, I know, it's just plain silly excuse and I shouldn't be doing it but I'm couldn't help it.

Went to gym yesterday, was a good start. This morning, I took a good morning walk with my dad at the park is a good start. Although my muscles hurt from yesterday's work out I still persisted. My knees hurt as well.. but still I persisted.

Food?!?! How about food? I'm a dessert person, give me chocolate, ice cream yeah, anytime but I'm trying very hard. Yes, taking in control of what I had eating is also a good start. I'm selective with what I put in my mouth... Yes, I need to do some grocery shopping too as the food at home are totally not healthy at all... Seriously!


Current Weight : 66kg / 145.2lbs
Target Weight : 58kg / 127.6lbs
Total Weight Loss to Achieve : 8kg / 17.6lbs
Target every month 2kgs /4.4lbs

No comments: