Monday, March 02, 2009

c'est la vie!

Life can be very cruel.
Life can be very unfair.
Life can treat you badly.
C'est la vie!

Well, to some people it has been a bed of roses, they just had the lady of luck by their side taking things for granted...

For instance, my sis had been very lucky on her career path. After graduating with a master certificate, she had been offered a job in Klang working with a public listed company. I would said her pay was good among her friends who had same qualification and studying the same course. They are getting much lower then what she is getting. Every year, the company had given her at least 4 months bonus every year and yet she complaints! Never in my life, throughout 11 years of working never... Let me said this again, I NEVER received a 4 months bonus... well, ....

Now, she got another offer, eventhough is this dark and gloomy economy, mind you... yes, she got a better offer and yet higher paid salary.. The other day, the hr from her new company, just called and said they are offering RM300 higher then what they are offering her before.... I was like WTF!!!

What can I said? She is just damn lucky lady. I'm not envious of her, happy for her the matter of fact..

Guess what, her boyfriend had also just been offered another j0b with higher salary and better future...

Her bf got!! She also got!! Why I don't have?!?!?!? I want it too!!!!!

Life is so unfair... Well, that's life babe!

No comments: