Friday, March 13, 2009

Joyeux anniversaire!

Happy Birthday! Many greetings and wishes either via sms or facebook. I'm turning 31 today. Let me rephrase, I am 31 today. Birthday is suppose to be a happy ocassion where one celebrate it either with friends and family and love ones. Unfortunately, I don't feel happy at all.

A couple of days ago, I was looking forward for today. I even have the intention to post some birthday wishes I have in mind.

Something is troubling me..

I tendered resignation, and now still waiting whether is it possible for the co to release me earlier.. I really hope that they do. I have strong intuition that they will make things difficult for me. They would not let me off so easily. They will with held my pay and will not release me earlier. Why would a company do that? Don't they are afraid that they may have an employee who may wants to sabotage the company. No point holding on to someone where their heart is no longer with the company, right? sigh...
Update: The company decided to release me on the 31st March 2009 earlier then I expected. I know I should be happy but I feel disappointed.

I had made choices that I do not want to make. I''m feeling very bad right now in my heart...

I really don't feel happy at all eventhough it's my birthday.

No comments: