Thursday, March 05, 2009

grateful

Finally, after 6 weeks of job hunting, an offer had came in. Had been to 3 second interviews but only one came back. PW had even asked me to go for a third interview but I didn't. I realised that the beauty line was never for me. Food and beverage is always my passion. I attended CJ's second interview but no news. U is the one being offered.

Initially, I was hoping very much to go into U because it is a big mnc. U is a reputable company which will add value to my profile. It will help me in the future. My sis's bf had an offer, and even my sis had an offer. I want an offer too. Then again, it is the profile that I'm going to be responsible which makes me hesitates. I am grateful. I am, really am!

When I received the news, that they had selected me. I was jumping with joy. I want to leave the current dreaded place.

Well, I could say in general the pay package is good enough for me. I'm happy with what they had offered.

Now, I'm to wait for my offer letter. They may call me to collect it even today!
Nice....

I'm looking forward to work in U eventhough, I'm not really into the profile that I'm going to be responsible of, but I'll do my best. I am challenging myself to it.

For a better future....

1 comment:

BanSeng said...

I share your joy with you. I can see you beaming with joy and that distinctive smile on you..
Continue to smile. I love to see you smile..
Great joy to you...