Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life during unemployment

Today is the third day after my unofficial last day. Life has been fun. A friend came back from Singapore for a week of holiday... So we spend two days of window shopping. Nope, it's shopping for us.. hee =)




We went to Curve for our first day. We walked around, waited for her to do her IPL, ate some german dinner @ Bavarian and watched Marley and I. Basically, it was a lot of catching up. It was FUN!
On the second day, we went to Sungei Wang shopping, ate at Jalan Alor, continued shopping, went back to Jalan Alor to buy fried fritters, and shopping again..

I felt like those rich tais tais going out on a weekday shopping. The feeling was so different but nice.... I wish we can do this more often!

Today, doing nothing much, went to gym to work out.. My first session, torturing, period.

No comments: