This is the bus which had knocked into my car.
There was a loud noise coming from the side of my car, the bus's body draged against my car's body from the left side. I had no other choice but to stop at the side, to see the damaged of this accident. And, I found out ....
1. the front left head light spoilt,
2. the front left side of the bumper was out of place and heavily scratched,
3. the front left signal was dislocate from the bumper,
4. the front car plate went missing,
5. the left side silver lining covering the body of the car above the left side wheel was missing,
6. the part of the body on top of the left side wheels was dented heavily.
So I do not know what to do...
At the end, I decided not to report the police as the damaged cost about RM350.
The reasons being:-
1. I may ended being accused of at the wrongs by the police (of course the bus company is very influential: BRIBERY. They are powerful by influencing the police to put the blamed on to me. I may ended up being fine RM300 or more. Furthermore, I won't be able to claim from the insurance as well.
2. Both party are at wrongs and ended have to pay the summons.I won't be able to claim from the insusrance as well for this scenario too.
3. By claiming the damages from my insurance company, may cause me of a higher rate of NPB for next year.
At the end, it is still the bus driver/ bus company at the winning end.
Life is so unfair. I hate this bus company. I hate Rapid KL.