Monday, February 02, 2009

First Day of Herbalife

After a long break of Chinese New Year and just food, food and food.. My weight had just balooned to 67kg. Drastic I would say. I am starting my first day of Herbalife. It a meal replacement plan, somewhat similar with Cambridge Diet. I was very successful with Cambridge Diet, where my weight went down to 59.5kg lowest even without exercise. When I stop Cambridge Diet, my weight slowly increase back to 65kg. I would said my official weight without dieting and exercise but with eating with care can only manage to sustain at 65kg.

So officially, I am on very very strict diet today Day 1 : 2nd February 2009.


So my Body Mass Index (BMI) is
= My Weight/ (My Height x My Height)
=67/(1.65x1.65)
=24.61

A healthy weight falls between 20 and 25 on the index and this show that I am almost overweight.

My short term and long term goals are as following

GOAL 1 short term = I would like to be in size L weighinng at 62kg in 8 weeks
GOAL 2 long term = I would like to be in size M weighing at 52kg in 6 months

Let's keep my finger crossed.

Now, I am getting confused. I read on the internet, that with weight loss should only consumed F1 and not F1 and F3 together. Only at a later stage the need to consume F3, this is when you need to build protein.

And I just took F1 and F3 together for lunch. I'm getting confused now....


My food intake for the day
Breakfast : 2 piece of small piece of bak kua & 4 tsp of anlene milk and 4 tsp of oats.
Lunch : 2 tbs of F1 + 1 tbs of F3
Mid Afternoon : 3 pcs of suan suan + 1 glass of teamix
Dinner : 1/2 bowl rice, vege, 2 pc chic meat, 1 bowl of soup + 1 1/2 big piece of bak kua (thanks to a friend) + 8 pcs of cookies

No comments: