Friday, February 06, 2009

dream wedding or dream off!!

Both of my favourites actress are on screen together! Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway. Bride Wars is the usual chick flick which I won't be doing a review about the movie. It caught me thinking. Normally for a gal, she should had or already had and knew what she wanted for her dream wedding. For me, eventhough I have been living on this earth for 31 years (in another 1 1/2 months) I had never thought of what I want for my dream wedding!

Surprise? Yeah, that's me. I could not imagine myself in a bridal gown or even marrying to someone at all. I enjoyed looking at bridal magazine though. I would consider myself as confident elegant young woman in reality do not have the slightest idea of what I want for my dream wedding. I know clock is ticking and the shares are declining....

Huh! Take That! *Slap at forehead*

Maybe it's time for me to figure it out...

No comments: