Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Day 2

So call very very strict diet... The temptation is so much when I am staying with my parents. The fridge are full of junk and plenty food to eat. I believe, if I do not have money to buy food it can last me for the whole month.

My weight for today is 66.5kg.

After confirmation with my friend, she was taking only F1 for breakfast and dinner. Cheaper too. Plus must drink a lot a lot of water. So I'm targeting to drink two bottle of water in the office. Keeping my finger crossed...

My plan is to take F1 + F3 for breakfast and F1 alone for dinner. After finishing F3, I will just continue with F1. Very very expensive meal replacement plan.


My food intake for today:
Breakfast : 1 small bowl of Porridge with groundnut and meat + 4 pieces of fritters
Lunch: F1 + F3
Dinner: 2 small bowl of porridge with groundnut and meat + 4 pieces of fritters + 1 1/2 big piece of bak kua + 2 mandarin oranges

No comments: