Wednesday, February 04, 2009

3rd day with Herbalife

This morning my weight is 65kg. Very motivating, eventhough yesterday's nite was heavy dinner. Too much of temptation when you stayed home. Bottles and bottles of CNY cookies lying on the table calling out to me.. "Come, come, eat me, eat me!!"

Cookies are plentiful during this time of the year, not to mentioned my favourite: bak kua!!


Yesterday, I managed to drink 1 bottle of water during working hours... going to toilet too many times is troublesome.



I almost forgot that I can eat fruits if I have temptation to eat. Totally forgot about it till yesterday, well I have to stock up more and more fruits now....




Food intake for the day
Breakfast: 1 mandarin orange + F1
Mid Breakfast: 1 Teamix
Lunch: 1 local orange + F1
Dinner: less than 1/2 bowl rice with meat, vege and tofu + 1 bowl soup + some popcorn

No comments: