Thursday, February 19, 2009

career movement

My career movement for the company will be stagnant for the next two years. Of course, it is due to the unstableness of the economy of the country. Other neighbouring countries are deeply effected too.

I had tried my very best to propose to my boss to advertise in the papers to continue on the brand's awareness but unfortunately each time, he decline. Basically from what ever I had proposed, even with a very good affordable package offered by the media owners. He rejected and prefer to invest the money in doing good the restaurants.

For me, my expectation for the company, whatever he had promised no longer happening. All talk and no action for the next two years.

Basicaly it's pretty monotanous for me. Whatever, marketing plan that I would intended to propose will make me think twice before submitting to him basically for approval. Why waste time, when you know it is not going to happen, right. Nevertheless, I still tried..

While waiting for the grass to turn greener, I had to think for myself. I can't keep on staying in this company where empty promises are meant to be broken.

I had attended quite a number of interviews :-
1. 22th Jan, Thurs Mandom - fmcg
2. 5th Feb, Thurs Popular - book
3. 12th Feb, Thurs Philipwain - beauty

Unfortunately, none of it was successful,
However, I'm still keeping my finger crossed for the upcoming interviews arranged for the coming week
1. 23th Feb, Mon Tangs - retail
2. 24th Feb, Tues Unilever - fmcg
3. 25th Feb, Wed Aspac - fnb

I'm praying very hard that I can leave the very gloomy place as soon as possible, with no friends but foes unfortunately to accompany throughout the past few weeks of working...

oh, please end my misery.. I do not want to ask for more, just a place for me to work happily. No more expectation cause it brings nothing but disappointment

1 comment:

BanSeng said...

I understand how you feel. I feel for you. I pray for you everyday so as you would be able to find a better job. I'm happy for you that u have interviews lined up. My prayer will be there for you.