Saturday, March 10, 2007

Jom Heboh Kuantan 2007

The company I am working with is going to participate both Jom Heboh and Perkampungan Hadhari for 2007. Basically Jom Heboh started as Sure Heboh in year 2005 but converted to Jom Heboh in year 2006. Why used the english word 'Sure' for a Malay carnival? So from 2006, Jom Heboh. It is organized by TV3 while Perkampungan Hadhari is organized by TV9.
In fact, I went to my first Jom Heboh event last year, in Batu Kawan Stadium, Pulau Pinang from 4 & 5 Nov 2006. Too bad, I had only taken 1 picture. It's the whole team of sales from HTM and us. Very supportive and cooperative team. Good teamwork!


This is how the carnival look like during the set up. Me and Sk. I can tell u to upload a picture for blogspot really take time. It is not easy, after some trial and error .. finally! Please bear with the sequence...






We are at the stage organizing a contest Kopi Tarik. Interesting to see the participants perform. All kinds of style....

To be continued... I'm still strugging with the pictures!!!

No comments: