Tuesday, December 26, 2006

This year Resolutions for 2007

Let's review what I had achieved for this year and the coming 2007's resolutions


What I had achieved in 2006
1. finish my studies, get the toilet paper ( i meant the cert) -> Yeap, done it! Now waiting for the final results
2. lost another 5 kgs -> Nope, sad to say I gained 7 kgs!! Shucks.. I better start going to gym more frequeently!!!!
3. i want to have more pay.. hmmm .. shall i change job again?? we shall see.....Achievable?? -> Yeap, new job now..


2007's resolution
1. Losing weight 7 kgs!! if possible make it 10kgs..
2. hmmm.... i dunno what else...

Let's look at 2008's res.. I know, I know 2007 had yet to come and now I am looking at 2008...(Hit the big 3O already!!)
1. Get myself a home..

Happy New Year !!!

No comments: