Saturday, March 24, 2007

Perkampungan Hadhari, Pulau Duyung Terengganu II

These two hosts from the Mencari Menantu are damn sporting. They are doing the kopi tarik stunts themselves. I, myself have not even tried it!


This is the second 2 minit live interview with Zaleha. Although it was only 2 minutes interview it felt like 20 minutes interview.

The celebrity for TV9 is Farrah Adeeba Mohamed Ashraf. She is arrogant in my opinion. She is currently the one of the faces for Nescafe's outdoor billboard 1 Now, 1 Nescafe. This is Minum Paling Banyak, Minum Paling Cepat Contest. The record is 5 cups of 3oz in 15 seconds.

1 comment:

adib said...

Hi there...its farrah adeeba here. i read your comments about me. the host you were commenting about is actually another person/another host....

i'm pretty sure as i did not attend any booth activities in pulau duyung as I was busy with akademi al-quran audition & its shooting.

i was there only for the opening ceremony.....

initially when i saw the picture....i thought it was me as well. but after scrutinizing it closely i realised the shoe, pants & glasses are not mine......

i do hope you would drop by at our booth in the next perkampungan hadhari so i could introduce you to the real me:)