Friday, March 23, 2007

Perkampungan Hadhari Pulau Duyung, Terengganu

This was the second event for Perkampungan Hadhari. It was held in Pulau Duyung, Kuala Terengganu from 23 & 24 March 07. I had 3 events from one week to the another week starting from March onwards. I am glad when our event for May had changed the venue. So it is a 2 months break for me for Jom Heboh and Perkampungan Hadhari.
Perkampungan Hadhari was launched in Kepala Batas, Penang for 3 days from 15th March to 17th March. Luckily, I don't have to go for this event. It was hot. Those who went for the event came back as red as lobster!
Mawi is one of our famous local singer. He got his fame from Akademi Fantasia ( dunno which year). He had been endorsing many brands like Mamee Slurp, Power Root and also Silky Gal ( a local cosmetic brand which is doing very well in our local market).


I am endorsing my own brand too... hehehe..The brand ambassador for the company. Yeah right, a local brand ambasador is paid about 20K to 50K per year and it depended on their popularity. Me?? Less then 5 figure income.. hahahaha..... A local KL citygurl. I'm just a employee working for the company for the interview because we do not engaged any ambassador. There were 5 and 2 minutes interview.

As I mentioned in my previous post, this celebrity of TV9 is Zaleha Khairene. She had been to our booth. I can't confirm whether she is the same person.


Look so steady yeah... I was having a stage fright... However, i received praises from my boss. He said that I spoke very well for the interview.. duh......


The hosts for 'Mencari Menantu' err..I'm not a local malay fans... Understand from the TV3 peeps, it is a very well recepted reality show by the local malays. They are also planning for a second season this second half of the year....

The local celebs are supposed to drop by every booth for 30 minutes to organize some events and etc..

No comments: