Friday, December 02, 2005

Timeless

It had been 2 months since I last wrote on this blog... Let's see what had happened :-

1. I just started to continue my studies now.. 1 Long dragging year. I would not say it is easy course as I have to do 5 to 6 assignments every 2.5 months. I would prefere the one which I had took in Singapore initially. The course was twice a week with 2 assignments every 2.5 months. This course needs me to attend 3 times per week! Damnation!! Assignments are very time consuming. I had to work in the middle of the night to rush for the dateline.. Slept for 2 hours and rushed for 3 hours. It is killing me. I wonder how long will I able to last before I colapse......

2. I had been going out with guy friends here and there, I kinda like the attention they are showering me.. reminds me of sweet 16 where guys start to ask you out for dates. This never happened to me as I was from a gals' school. Therefore things like this never happened to me. No interesting prom night or such. It's fun dating time now!

3. I had not been going to gym that often anymore compared to last time.. Kinda miss my gym gang. It is only weekends that I am trying to make my time for...

4. I started to gave tuition to a Standard 1 year boy. 2 hours once per week.. Kinda cute but very naughty boy. Clever and smart I would say. I will teach him English and Malay. The mother had just approached me last week to teach her 5 /6 year old daughter as well. 1/2 hour to begin with then gradually increase to 1 hour to help her with Malay!! Gosh where am I suppose to find the time in the world???

I need more time now.....

No comments: