Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Beginning

It has been 2 weeks since I started my new job. I would say kinda cool interesting job.
At least it would not be so deskbound compare to my previous one..
After 2 years with the previous job, I would say life is pretty stagnant. I am so comfortable with the previous job that I find it is kinda scary. I am getting lazier I would say. This is because when you do a task for so many times, you know the loops and holes to get your way around it. If I am to stay on, I may not want to leave at all.. Why? Plain lazy.. cause I can get things done with my eyes closed! Simple as that...Life is so stagnant. I find that there are nothing much to learnt at all. All I can say, there are not much left for me there.
Now, things are so different.. With this new job, there are practically everything are new to me..
Things I want to learnt :-
1. How to use Adobe Photoshop, Ilustrator, Imageready and whatever got to do with Adobe
2. Photoshooting session
3. Colour separation - till now I have really no idea what the heck it is..
4. Event management - I had done this a couple times, I want to do more...
5. Press release
6. Joint promotion
Now on my hand, there are actually 3 major projects which I am given to start.
1. Screen TV advertising in Bukit Bintang
2. SMS Advertising
3. Cinema Advertising...
It is my first to experience a life recording radio advertising in my life, which I find kinda cool. 30 sec radio advertising in My FM and 98.8 FM...
It is also my first to experience a life photoshooting....
Awesome!!

No comments: