Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Life has been busy

Life has been pretty busy lately...I didn't blog lately.. Joining the gym had taken much of moi time. This leads the gym as my second home..

First home is the "office"
Second home is the "gym"
Third home is the "home"

I had been pretty active that I goes to gym almost every day for the past few months. I started slowly in February. The pace start to pick up in May. I do enjoy my classes. I'm glad that I had become the gym's member at least it take up most of my time. On the contrarary, I don't have to feel bored too... Besides that, I got to know more people there. Get to loose a few pounds, actually more than that. It is a great achievement especially after sweating out in classes like Bodystep, Bodycombat, Bodypump and RPM. What matters most is I love the classes there.. Phew .. Really can sweat it out...

Sooner or later I'm becoming exerciseholics...

New to Exerciseholics... Woo hooo

No comments: