Thursday, July 14, 2005

Driving

Today is the third day, I drove to work.. Maybe to any other people it is norm to drive to work but not for me. After obtaining my license since 1995, I seldom drive. It had been on and off thing, where I drove once or twice after I graduated from the driving school. I am very scared of driving, i can feel my heart thumpting very fast when I need to drive. My hands turn into icy cold. Iam phobia to drive.

Reason being that I had met an accident when I was 21 or 22. At that time I and a friend just are on the way back from visiting KLIA, at then, the airport was newly built. He was a new driver. Being new, when a white van accidently knock the back of the car, he was shocked and nervous. The car was skidded from left to right lane and from right to left. I was swing from left to right and right to left at that point of time. The car went up to the side pavement and hit the railings. The bonnet and the engine of the car were damaged badly due to the accident. Thank to god, both me and my friend were not hurt. It was a close shaved I would said.

After this accident, I had not been driving till lately..Thank god, I still got the guts to touch the wheel. Sometimes, I still break into cold sweats when I'm driving..

Hopefully, I would be able to conquer my fear of driving soon...

Driving phobia......

No comments: