Wednesday, February 23, 2005

More Lies

At 11.45 am, I grab my handbag quickly and rushed downstair. I need to catch a interview at 12noon same place. I informed the receptionist that I am going to the bank. I received the call yesterday and asked to attend a second interview. In less than 5 minutes, I was in a cab heading to town.. Fancy sharing a cab with other people... I couldn't be bother as I was rushing for time..

Back to the story, I reached in time. I attended the interview. I did badly in the interview.. He asked a lot about marketing questions but I was speechless. I don't seems to impress him. Pretty blew up.. I could said.

Before finishing the interview, he passed a list of questions/ scenarios for me to answer.. It is difficult.. I didn't finished up the questions. I thought some excuses saying that office need me urgently, I got to go.. funny. I can cracked out a excuse like that...

After saying thank you to him, I called her, asked to her whereabouts as it is lunch hour, and my stomach is rumbling. To think about it, maybe I am hungry that's why I can't think...

Lied again, I went to the bank to settle some stuffs....


Never heard from the company anymore.....




No comments: