Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The meaning

A misterious gal is in my boss's office... who is she? She is young and moderate looking gal. While I am busy wondering who is she, my boss calls me into his office. She is so and so. She will be joining our team. Smilling, I shake my hand with hers, but deep inside my heart it is like a knife is stabbed into my heart.

Who is she? How come I never heard anything about anybody joining the department. What does she has that I don't have? Will she be taking over my job? Hundreds and thousand unanswered questions? I felt so insecure. I am dispensable to the department... Poof.. I woke up. And realise it is a dream. The uneasiness is still there, but i tried to get back to my sleep as today I still need to go the office.

What does the dream meants?

No comments: