Thursday, January 08, 2009

my heart is uneasy

Everything I do right now, I do it with extra extra care. I have always being careless, but while working I will be extra careful. It is not eye for detail. Meticulous you could say that I am. I will be extra careful with every single item. Hence, the feeling of wanting to do something out of the box deter me from doing so. I'm trying to avoid any future problem and even fault finding and blame which will against me. I am worry. My heart is very uneasy.

I have seen how the situation are when faults finding with every single thing you do eventhough what you have in mind is purely for the benefit of the company. Yet, there are always faults and faults and blames for doing something that you didn't do. Getting framed for something which you didn't do is not worth while. I do not want to have such things to happen to me...

My heart is very uneasy. My heart is concerned with what I am doing... Work is no longer the same...

No comments: