Monday, December 29, 2008

Overview of Life

Here I am staring blankly at the screen. Mouth yawning widely waiting for the time to pass. I knew I got to start working but today is a public holiday! Why am I in the office at this hour?? I should be back home lazing and relaxing. Well the company doesn't recognized today as a gazetted public holiday, geez... Isn't ridiculous.. Damn...


I am thinking of my resolution for the coming year 2009. I'm no longer in my twenties and I'm coming to my early thirties.

Overview of my own achievements.
Basicall I own a house and a car. I bought the house in Feb 2008 and I had started paying the interest last two months. My financial for the last two months had been pretty tied up after committing myself to this huge investment. No more luxury purchase, no more holidays..... As for my car, I have remaining of 1 year plus of installment. I bought it in April 2005 and I will be finishing paying for it by April 2010 I hope... I'm keeping my finger crossed...

My career I would conclude it to be a turmoil. Everyday is like dragging myself off from the bed to the bathroom. I no longer have the fire for the company. Too many things had happened for the passed few weeks. My boss no longer trust in me. It was all influenced by a big bad wolf underneath the sheep skin's in disguise. I know who it is. It's my boss who had been blinded with words and words from this sheep. He's no longer listening. I no longer put the blame on him. I'm waiting for time to pass and hopefully better opportunities will come knocking onto my door. Patience is virtue.

Aside, bad working experience, I wouldn't say that life had treated me badly. I had too good memories and I want it to stay with me forever. For the past coupled of years I had travelled as often as I can afford be it near or far.

2007
Sept => Bali, Indonesia (4 days)
Dec => Hanoi, Vietnam (4 days)

2008
Feb => Macau & Hong Kong, PRC (6 days)
Sept => Pualu Redang, Msia (3 days) Eventhough, it is somewhere north in M'sia, I still had fun.
Oct => Vientianne, Laos (4 Days)

I'm looking forward for 2009
May => Hong Kong & ZhuHai, PRC (5 days)
Nov => Gold Coast, Australia (11 days)

My hope right now is waiting for a better career advancement with better pay so that I can start breathing rather than right now trying hard to grasp for air. I have no more requests as I am very grateful with what I have right now. I am tired of having too much expectation.

I want to live life to the fullest and not always complaining about life. I'm exhausted.

No comments: