Saturday, June 14, 2008

Imsomnia

Well, that's it! I'm having this problem again. I can't sleep. I had been tossing and turning since 4 plus in the morning. Thanks to God today is Saturday. If not, I'll look like a panda. Not forget, I'll have my usual headache when lacked of sleep...

Damnation!!

What causes this to happen??

My mum had changed my bedsheet. Don't be mistaken, it doesn't meant i don't like fresh linen. The problem lies on my pillow.. She accidently changed my pillow to don't know whose and I want my pillow back!! -_ - Bloody hell everyone is sleeping soundly now!!


It had been stressful weeks when we decided to close KLP. With the currently 2 outlets running, it's worrisome whether can these two outlets running smoothly.. Not to mentioned, the bloody government causes prices rocketing sky high! Everyone will be tightening their belt, holding on to their pursie as close to as ever.. Fuel increased, rice increased, flour increased... All these doesn't actually encourage people to spend! Plus with steamboat's trend which is at downslope now... it's not very encouraging, isn't it. If only, we get the place at changkat. I strongly believed things will be different.

1 comment:

BanSeng said...

to not be able to sleep can be a big problem. i have gone through it before and i understand your condition. when u cant sleep well it means u have sumthing bugging you. dont think about it. just breath and sclose your eyes and think of nothing. its not easy but it helps. control your breathing. try it...
ps: if it works for u be glad i helped out a bit..sleep well..