Monday, March 21, 2005

Love and Hatred

Yesterday night was a difficult night for me. I can't sleep. Tossed and turned throughout the nights.

Today, my feelings for the day had gone from bad to worst... I can feel my eyes swollen from the crying I had. The clouds are gloomy.. The sky look greyish to me.. Everything is so dull and unattractive..

Why must I torture myself??? After all the things I had been through for the passed days. Is it worth the trouble making myself so miserable.

There is mix feelings in me... A sec it is hatred burning in my eyes and another sec, my heart was aching.. How could such feelings exist?? I hate the hatred you had caused me. I hate my love for you as my heart is still there for you... Thinking of you. Hopes where I dare not believed in is still there in me. I pray hard with time can help me to unleash these feelings

Down with missing love. Down with hatred that instilled in me. Love and hate at the same time.

No comments: